Thursday, March 19, 2009

Sex with Acorns

.

Human nature is fascinating. Our perception of others is formed through lenses that are the sum of our experiences. Everyone has a bias. I sincerely doubt there are any exceptions. I'm no exception yet I might be biased by my experiences. Did you notice the poetic repeat there? Artsy fartsy.

I usually give a lot of thought to what I say but I'm asking for a pass here. I want to ramble with idiotic ideas much like I see is the habit of most people I encounter. I prejudge people thinking they have a rational basis for their thought but for the life of me I don't see that happening.

I would think most people are thoughtful about what they say and what they do based on the bias of past experiences and how I attempt to be. That isn't the case. I'm ok with it. I'm just asking for a pass. I'd like to emulate the idiots I see in the world. A good friend of mine once told me, "there are a lot of stupid people out there". I didn't really agree with him at the time but now I think he understated the case.

I want to just spew alan out my ralph. Man that feels good. It doesn't smell too good but it sure feels good as it vibrates the very sinews of my ralph. Heck, some more poetic repeat. I just can't help it.

Well, bitches, I should be getting some rest.

I'll close with this thought. There are some out there that enjoy being insulted by me. I'm going to have to start charging you idiots. I'll have reasonable rates.


Copyright © 2007-2009 bessler007

No comments: