Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Liars & Thieves

.

WARNING! Adult/Crank Content.

Is there honor among liars and thieves?

I have had better days but the last few days haven't been too bad fiscally. There are a lot of people out there that wish me well. Your wish has come true. Confessed grave robber and necrophiliac erickdt (if that is their real name) wrote a short contract with me at overunity.com beginning with this challenge:

LOL, whatever you say ignoramus. You won't win your complaint, I guarantee you.

He was very sure of himself and challenged further:

Bring it. I'll take you to the f*cking cleaners.

I don't know where confessed grave robber and necrophiliac erickdt washes his clothes but I guess I'll find out. The contract I was referring to was erickdt's challenge here:

Oh yeah? I'll bet you 1 million American dollars they won't. So cry me a river you whiny bitch. It's the f*cking internet. Who cares? Only losers like you.

We can't know where erickdt's mouth has been. It most likely was down on the muffin of my momma's rotting corpse. Who knows where else. My question is when will this confessed grave robber and necrophiliac put his money where his mouth is and pay up. I need to do my taxes and I want to know if I have to report this contract as income or a loss.

There is probably not a soul that doubts the integrity and honesty of a crank like erickdt. Everyone knows he'll get his mouth off of some rotting corpse and put my money there. That's what I'm betting on. Necrophiliac up, erickdt.

At issue were three pages the thief Scott Ellis stole from me and published on his site besslerwheel. Here is a screen shot of the proof of the 3 pages Scott Ellis stole from me:

He stole them Wednesday, January 14th of this year around 2:20am according to the posting. He relented under threat of legal action to remove the stolen property. Here is a screen shot of that evidence:

Three pages hit the ground Sunday, March 22 of this year around 12:57 according to the thief. I'd point the previous link to the exact quote but it seems the system administrator wants a log on if anyone links to a direct quote on his site. Imagine that. It's at the bottom of the page.

There's no indication from the screen shots of when the edit happened by this thief. System administrators can edit their posts or yours without leaving a trace. They can also read your pm's on their sites if they have a mind to. I have evidence of Scott Ellis attempting to persuade forum members to use his pm function rather than personal emails if anyone would like to hear that case.

In either event don't think your private messages on his forum are really private. I'm not saying he does read your pm's; I'm only stating the fact he could. If the above evidence doesn't persuade you of his true character I guess nothing will.

The GCAT has made me aware of a question from a certain 32 degree Shaolin priest of the order of events wrt this copyright issue. When did I first imagine I could slap my intellectual property out of the hands of this thief? It happened before I mentioned, "I'm in the process of bringing A Big Hammer down on their monkey heads" but that was when I went on record of what I was going to do with this thief.

It is finished; at least this leg of the big hammer. I'd like to thank RL and a certain hammer for giving me details from besslerwheel. You guys are a big help. Thanks sleepers. Keep me posted.





Bessler007

Cmdr, MIB


edit: Concerning the above posting I'd like to say I really can't know what motivated Scott Ellis to steal my property. It could be he's really ignorant of law. That's hard to imagine of someone in his position making requirements of his members concerning law. No one could be that stupid. If that is the case though then I'd like to thank him for such an outstanding demonstration of incompetence.  Above the law, maybe?  So many questions.






Copyright © 2007-2009 bessler007

No comments: